Comm-IT provides expert services and deploys end to end complex communication and IT projects within the military and defense industries, as well as in leading hi-tech, telecommunication and technology enterprises around the world.
The company’s experts are top technology leaders and as such, carry the banner of innovation in the development of methodologies and best industry practices, which in turn provides maximum value for our customers in each of our areas of specialization.
Technologies & Services
- Advanced Datacenter Solutions:
- Full architecture design including High Performance, Full Redundancy and scalability.
- Passive infrastructure (Racks, PDUs, Electricity, UPS, Generators, Cooling systems.
- Blade Servers, Rack Servers and Storage solutions.
- Backup and Recovery.
- Data center operation design including NOC, Service Desk, Professional services, ILS, Preventive and Maintenance Procedures, Etc.
- Microsoft solutions and services (Domain, Exchange and Office365 mail, SharePoint, Lync, Skype for Business, Etc).
- Linux based solutions (RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Oracle Linux).
- Backup & Recovery (Backup to Disk, Backup to Tape, Replication solutions).
- SSO & Identity Management solutions.
- MDM and Mobile solutions.
- Storage solutions (NAS, SAN).
- Consolidation/Virtualization including VDI and Terminal services and Hyper Converged Solutions.
- High Performance Computing (HPC).
- Management and monitoring solutions (Hardware, Operating Systems, Services & Applications).
BCP & DRP:
- Methodology and Design:
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management.
- BIA – Business Impact Analysis.
- Drills, Training and Documentation.
- Hot & Cold backup solutions.
- Clusters and Log shipping solutions.
- Replication & SRM.
Cyber & Security:
- Identity Management.
- Insider Threat Management.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention.
- Cloud Security.
- Penetration Test and Vulnerability Assessment.
- End Point Security.
- Networking Security.
- Sandbox and Advanced Threat Protection.
- Cyber Security Policy and Regulation.
- Data Control and Information Rights Management.
- Digital Data Encryption.
- Digital Forensics.
- LAN/WLAN/WAN/DC Networks Design & Implementation.
- 4G Networks Design & Implementation.
- Unique specialization in MANET and Agile-deployed Networks.
- SDN/NFV/Protocols R&D.
- Network Simulation & Emulation Development – OPNET, OMNET,MATLAB.
- Testing & QA Services for Communication development industry.
- Advanced and tailor-made Training.
- Design & Deployment of Enterprise High-grade UC & CC (Call Centers) Solutions.
- Development of tailored UC &CC Solutions.
- Unique Specialization in RoIP and Tactical UC solution.
- UC Add-on Products.
- Advanced and tailor-made Training.
IT Service Management (ITSM):
- Design and implementation of high-end, multi-vendor IT and Cloud automation, management and monitoring systems.
- Development of tailored monitoring solutions for proprietary devices.
- Combining high level hands-on implementation and development skills with deep knowledge in methodologies and protocols.
- Delivery of Business Service Management (BSM) solutions and ITIL projects.
- Vendor-independent consultancy for CIOs, IT Project Managers, NOC/Help-Desk Managers and Startups.
- Advanced Data Solutions based on: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, Hadoop, ElasticSerach, Mongo DB, Documentdb etc.
- MPP database solutions: Vertica, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Professional Services – Development, Monitoring, Performance tuning, Disaster recovery, Security.
- Fully managed services – site administration, continuous integration, automated deployment, processes documentation, load test.
- Products for DB environment: Idera Diagnostic Manager, Dell Software / Quest, Toad, Foglight, Spotlight, Performance Analysis, Performance Investigator,
- SLA support 24X7.
- Big Data Analytics.
- Big Data DB solution – HPE Vertica, MEMSQL .
- Big Data analytic tool – Microstrategy .
- Hadoop, spark, elastic search and Kafka implementation.
- Big Data OEM/SAAS special expertise.
- Big Data & BI Training center
Business Intelligence (BI):
- BI Solution Evaluation
- Requirements gathering and modeling.
- Costumed business models, f.e:
- Sales analysis – Dynamic analysis, multi-year, multi company.
- Sales analysis – Sales vs. budget / forecast.
- Profit & lost – periodic, by project, by territory.
- Product profitability.
- Inventory analysis.
- Problem analysis and trouble shooting.
- Performance tuning.
- Analyzing and Developing Required Changes.
Business Analysis Professional Services:
- BI Architecture services.
- Tool Evaluation – in all BI development aspects.
- ETL / DW / Semantic Layer / Presentation Layer.
- BI Designer Services: Design data load process and DW / Semantic Layer / Reports.
- Remote service monitoring for BI processes.
- Products for BI environment: Pyramid Analytics, Power BI, Microstrategy, Data Zen, SSRS, SSIS, RedShift, Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense.
Public, Hybrid & Private Cloud:
- Multi-vendor clouds (Microsoft Azure, AWS, MedOne, Google, Rackspace etc.).
- Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise Mobility suite and many more licensing offers.
- designing of new cloud infrastructure.
- Migration of existing systems to cloud.
- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS solutions.
- DR as a Service.
- Cloud to Cloud Backup.
- Integrate IOT with Cloud solutions.
- SaaS Enablement for Products .
- Devops and Configuration Management services.
- Backup as a Service.
- IT as a Service.
Security and Aerospace
Serving some of the biggest international security and aerospace companies in the world, Comm-IT has years of experience in the development and execution of end-to-end, tailor-made software and IT based solutions for the defense, civil and intelligence sectors.
We deliver Innovation!
The key to effective security solutions is thinking ahead and out-of-the-box, with innovation as the most critical aspect. The challenges that arise constantly present newer and more complex problems, so more inventive, ground-breaking and comprehensive solutions are required.
This is exactly what we do at Comm-IT. Uniting our in-house experts, of whom many are veterans of elite IDF technology units, with niche-market specialists, from such prestigious centers of academia as the Technion, combined with Israel’s proven “Startup Nation” abilities, enables us to come up with truly creative ideas, methods and technology that is required in order to meet your challenges.
Comm-IT offers you the highest level of academic brilliance, trained efficiency, engineering skill and corporate integrity, all specializing in the area of defense and homeland security. Comprising decades of practical hands on experience in understanding the needs and requirements of security solutions, Comm-IT
has the ability to focus on both the essential details as well as the big picture.
What do we do – and how do we do it?
Comm-IT specializes in research, design and development, as well as integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The most essential elements of a project are the needs of our customers. First we determine your objectives and requirements, then we come in like a power house to turn them into reality. Our teams are used to solving some of the most complex engineering challenges in our sector. Not only this, but it is our mandate to unravel the most problematic and demanding problems facing our customers, by using our highly-skilled employees’ innovation and level of performance.
Why choose Comm-IT as your partner? Good question. Here’s why:
Experienced and Turbo-charged
Comm-IT offers a uniquely flexible approach. We function as a turbo engine, utilizing our proven experience and system engineering capabilities to guarantee maximum flexibility in the execution of the end-result. When you need fast and effective results, we break out our A-Team spirit, pulling out all the stops to deliver the optimum solution for our customers.
We deliver unique, tailor-made and personalized solutions, customized to fit you and only you. The end product is a totally integrated solution, beginning with the application layer as well as the required supporting infrastructure; whether it be IT or communication for systems, or embedded for devices.
Involved in the development of broad systems and solutions for:
- Aerospace & Defense:
- Tactical Communications
- Radio interoperability & RoIP
- Digital Army Systems
- Aircrafts, ground vehicles, naval and unmanned systems
- Missile Defense
- Intelligence Sensors
- Situational Awareness
- Municipalities and Safe City:
- First Responders
- Border Control
- Border Fence Security
- Checkpoint Security
- Infrastructure / Utilities
- Information Management Systems:
- Networks-Centric Solutions
- Air Defense Command and Control
- C4ISR Technologies:
- Battlefield Management and Tactical ISR
- Information Fusion
- Large Scale Intelligence Systems
- Network-Centric Tactical ISR
- Secure, Trusted Messaging Management
- Tactical Information Collection
- Time-Sensitive Targeting
- Crisis Management
- Metrology systems
- Civil Alarm and Notification Systems
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Imagery collection and management
- Intelligence fusion and integrated map creation
- Intelligence visualization and delivery
- Video :Collection, Tagging, Searchable Catalogue,
- alerts, Analytical Tools, sharing over tactical networks
- Cyber Security
- IT cyber solutions
- Critical infrastructure cyber solutions
- Cyber command centers
- Data Centers & Cloud Computing
- Strategic Data Centers
- Army Private Cloud Infrastructures
- Agile Deployed Command Centers & Data Centers
We at Comm-IT understand that in a modern business environment, in which the sharing systems are required to serve the business objectives of the organization, there is no single solution that is adequate for everybody.
Comm-IT provides a supplementary response to the business needs of the organization in the field of Unified Communications (UC) and enables taking a more effective advantage of the resources, automating structured processes and combining organizational applications with UC applications in order to obtain one solution that suits the requirements of the customer.
Comm-IT has proven itself in complex projects in the area, which it efficiently lead completing them to budget and on time with the professional team in Israel, which has a rich experience that has accumulated over the last years among the large organizations both in Israel and around the world.
Our UC Solutions:
Unified Auto-Call back
A repeated dialing service. An advanced, elegant service that allows automatic redialing to an external subscriber.
Unified Caller ID
An advanced service that allows easy and simple on-screen identification of the name of the caller by systematically collecting information concerning external telephone numbers and displaying them.
Unified Call Waiting
A waiting call service.
It allows hearing a sound indicating a waiting call or music in case the subscriber is already attending a call.
Unified BLF Provisioning
A service that allows the end user to define BLF shortened dialing on a WEB user interface (SSO) or directly from the telephone.
It allows the end user to access/exit the telephone profile automatically by logging in to the computer. Likewise, the service enables to the system managers a Provisioning tool for Extension Mobility users.
Unified Provisioning Service
A service that makes establishing and managing the clients more efficient by hundreds of percentage points and allows full automation of the process.
Comm-IT offers the leading team of professionals in Israel, featuring the most professional, well known experts in the communications market in Israel:A rich experience in a large number of projects, among the largest and most complex in the field in Israel.
- A vast multidisciplinary knowledge encompassing the entire portfolio of solutions.
- In-depth knowledge in communications and information security.
- The capacity to plan, assimilate, train and establish – from A to Z.
- The capacity to develop in accordance with the requirements of the customer at the Call Center.
- The capacity to develop provisioning systems and different services in accordance with the requirements of the customer around Unified Communications Systems.